Well hello you
Welcome. I’m glad you are here.
Grab a cuppa tea, or whatever bevvy floats your boat and let’s talk. Just you and me.
Let's be frank and honest with each other.
If you are anything like me, you have found yourself facing challenges in your life that seem to have no way out. Perhaps you have felt invisible or minimized – playing by the rules imposed by others, but that are not aligned to who you are and the values you hold dear.
Maybe you have felt yourself go silent – being afraid to speak up because you are concerned that the repercussions of doing so would put you in a scenario that would be worse for you. There is a risk in pushing back and you are not sure if it is worth it. It feels easier to put up and shut-up right?
Maybe you have an idea or dream you want to pursue, but you are worried that it is not the right move for you (even though you know it is deep down), so you stick with what you know, but the status quo of your life is starting to wear you down.
Somewhere, along the way, you start to feel less than yourself. You may start to question what you believe in, what you stand for – and who you are.
Your silence has deafened the very person that you are.
How do I know this? Because I lived it too.
There have been many scenarios in my own life where I shut up. I played the “good girl” card – never wanting to rock the boat because I feared that I would be judged, criticized, humiliated or shamed by what I was standing up for. Bravely expressing my opinion or protecting myself felt super hard to do – it was easier to avoid the conflict at all costs and to just let whatever was going to happen, happen. Sound familiar?
I’d be willing to bet that there have been times in your life where you wish you had done something differently. With hindsight being 20/20, we tend to replay these scenarios in our heads and build the list of what we “should” have done or said at the time.
Much of this reflection often leads to beating ourselves up for not taking any action – and wondering why we don’t making us feel even worse.
To take it a step further, after we figure out what we should have done, we tend to put a game plan together for the “next time” and vow to ourselves that we are definitely going to handle things differently. Yes indeed!
But somewhere, along the way, we lose sight of the “plan” and when a situation rears its ugly head, we are thrust into “silent mode” once more, seething inside because we feel minimized and we have compromised ourselves yet again.
Do not worry about what “others” may do to “you.”
Strive to only know yourself completely.
Then, you can move in this world like the wind.
Who can command the wind?Mooji
I'm Sarah Finney...
My mission in life is to help women reclaim their voice – to own who they are no matter what situation they are facing. I help women learn to trust their gut, use their voice and feel safe in the fullness of their being.
What I want for you
I want you to know just how amazing you are. I want you to feel comfortable within yourself, dealing with the sh*t that has held you back from living your best life. Embracing who you really are, doing what you want to do, following your dreams and saying what you need to say. Being a present and active participant in your life.
I believe that all women are capable of reclaiming their voices and finding the “gifts” in challenging situations so that they support their personal growth.
Her enthusiasm and passion is incredibly up-lifting. She is the first person I think of whenever I am struggling with making big life decisions.
She is easy to talk to, a great listener and truly empathetic.Dr. Samina Mitha
So what is holding you back?
What is keeping you silent?
Can you relate to any of these?
- You have always played by the rules, you don’t want to rock any boats
- You identify as being a good girl/woman, because that is how you were brought up and it is how society expects us to behave
- You know that there’s more to life than you’re currently living. You know that there is more to you than what meets the eye
- Similar situations keep happening to you and you are not sure why or how to stop them (like a broken record that keeps replaying over and over)
- You are bored with the status quo, but changing anything right now just feels too overwhelming – you don’t even know where to start
- You notice that you are challenged in relationships, but are not sure how to change it in a way that will benefit you, so you put off thinking about how you could handle things differently
- You compare yourself to others -it looks like people are moving forwards much faster than you (and that maybe there’s something wrong with you because you’re not).
- That voice in your head keeps telling you what you should be doing, so you feel down on yourself for not doing those things
- You live in your head and deny what is in your heart
- You start to make up stories about what is going on and you can’t stop doing it which makes you feel worse
- Physically you may suffer from lack of sleep, anxiety, tummy in knots, can’t eat, blood pressure starts to soar
- You feel yourself shut-down in certain situations or lashing out (regretting it afterwards)
- You numb out with shopping, binge watching TV, booze – you name it
- Your “Gut” often lets you know when things are “off”, but you ignore it because you don’t want to believe what it is telling you, but then you find out that it was right and you are annoyed with yourself for not listening
- You worry about what other people will think of you, so you do nothing
- What if you do make a change and it doesn’t work out the way you envisioned it to?
- You’re exhausted and don’t have the time to think this through properly
Deep down you are afraid of what will happen if you actually let people see the real you
Me too! All of this sounds daunting doesn’t it? Sheesh – makes you want to throw in the towel. But you don’t have to – there are ways for you to take control of whatever you are going through by putting yourself and your needs first for a change – by looking at some of the beliefs you have, figure out what holds you back from changing the way you address challenging situations and making a decision that you are not going to feel powerless anymore.
So what can you do about it?
And you? When will you begin that long journey into yourself?Rumi
What you are looking for cannot be found at the bottom of a wishing well. I've looked and it ain't there
Here is how I want to help you. I can help you get to know that part of you, the part that is wanting to change something, but is not sure how.
- The part of you that feels frustrated and is having trouble understanding what is holding you back from being who you are meant to be
- That part of you who is tired of not standing up for herself, saying what is on her mind, living a life of inaction because it goes against what other people say she should be doing or how she should be living
- That part of you that forgot who she really is. The part of you who wants to feel that she is living a life that is true to her own values, not the values of others
- The part of you who wants to life a life of integrity. The part of you who wants to stand on her own two feet and live a happy life – true to who you really are
- That part of you who is tired of being tired, overwhelmed, frustrated, shut down, numb and living an unfulfilling life
- The part of you who wants to face her fears and truly know, deep down, that by doing so she has enabled herself to handle whatever situation comes up
- That part of you who knows, deep down, that there is way more for you and this life – that positive little spark of you that is glowing within and is looking for more oxygen to fan that flame
Wanna get to know that part of you too?
Work with meCoaching Packages tailored to suit your needs
I offer my clients 4 coaching packages to choose from.
Each package will help you step into your greatness and Reclaim Your Voice
Just trying it out and want some quick coaching around an existing situation, grab a Sanity Check.
For more in-depth 1:1 coaching, check out This Ain’t What My Life is Supposed to Look Like and I Have a Dream
and see which one makes more sense for you at this time.
Here is how you can expect to feel after working with me
You will be able to find and use your voice in challenging situations. You will speak up and know that, in so doing, you are supporting your own personal growth. You will feel confident to speak your mind, follow your heart, listen to your gut and feel safe while doing so.
- Imagine what it would be like for you to be in a crappy situation that used to have you looking for the nearest hole to hide in, but now you are standing confidently in your own state of being – even when the sh*t is hitting the fan – you are able to be in control of how you react to it because it won’t paralyze you anymore. You have the coping skills to see the truth of what is going down, the “gift” it is giving you and how you can leverage it to your own advantage, even when the chips are down and it feels super risky. You see a way out that does not compromise your authenticity or integrity.
- You are following your dreams. Gone are the days of putting what you want for your life on the back burner. You are taking steps forward to get what you want and you are loving it!
You won’t recognize the “old you”. You will look back on this journey and wonder how you ever did it before. You will be empowered to take steps that are true to who you are – what you want, the woman you want to be. You will be happier and you won’t put up with the crap that comes your way. You will be able to stare your fear down and know that you can handle whatever comes up. You will know your worth. You will have clarity over so much – a new sense of direction.
You will be amazed at how the new insights you gained have made such a massive impact on you – shining a brighter light onto how you perceive things and what actions you take as a result
You will be happier, more content and the vibration of this will carry over to all of your relationships and will impact all sorts of areas of your life.
How awesome would that be? You up for it?
Sarah’s guidance is for those that are willing to venture outside the box and open yourself up to a world of possibilities. It will motivate, inspire and in many instances, revive a part of you that has remained dormant.Nikki Wallace
I’ve never seen any life transformation that didn’t begin with the person in question finally getting tired of their own bullshit.Elizabeth Gilbert
You got this lady
I know this feels scary, but what else can you do at this point. Keep going as you are? If so, all the love and power to you – really. But if you truly want to change how you show-up – you put in the work- and the outcomes will be fantastic.
All it takes is one new insight – and it will rock your world as you know it. Once you get a new view on an old problem, things will change.
You gotta show up and take control of your life, cause no one else is going to do it for you sista.
The journey may not be an easy one – stuff that you have not wanted to face will show up and you will figure out what it is all about, so you can move past it once and for all.
It’s up to you, and that may feel daunting and scary. But – you are not alone. I am here to guide, support, cheer you on and pick you up all along the way. One step at a time.